In order to apply, it is required to attach a picture of a personal identification document. Documents that can be used to identify yourself are as follow:
- Driving license
- My Number card
- Japanese passport
- Insurance card (National health insurance/Health insurance)
- Special permanent resident certificate
- Residence card
- Basic resident register card (with picture)
- Driving history certificate（other personal ID also needed）
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Health and welfare certificate for mentally handicapped person
- Caretaker certificate（other personal ID also needed）
In addition to any of the above-mentioned identity confirmation documents, please prepare one of the following supplementary documents when the address written on the ID and the current one are different.
- Residence certificate
- Utility fee receipt (gas, electricity, water supply)
※Within three months after the date of issue.
※The name and address of the customer have to appear on them.